Pictures and videos are the best means to treasure excellent old days. Plenty of Samsung Galaxy user said they have taken a lot of images and videos in their daily life and save them on the Samsung mobile. If you mistakenly deleted some photos, videos or other media files from galaxy, or formatted the storage, do not panic, the Android Data Recovery tool will assist you take the deleted files back.
In addition to recovering erased Media files, Android Recovery also can retrieve contacts and text message files formatted or lost because of other reasons from different Android devices. It’s actually a delightfully recovery tool for your data’s rescue. Follow quick steps tell you how you can retrieve deleted pictures, videos from your Galaxy S3/S4/S5.
Step 1. Launch the Recovery Program and connect your Samsung Galaxy to pc
Open the software, and plug in your Samsung S3/S4/S5 via a USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy
After connecting your phone to the computer effectively, you need to enable USB debugging on the phone to continue.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” (Click “Applications” (Hit “Development” (Check “USB debugging”.
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” (Press “Developer options” (Check “USB debugging”.
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” (Click “About Phone” (Tap “Build number” for a few times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” (Back to “Settings” (Press “Developer options” ( Check “USB debugging “. Note: If you fail to able it in the first time, please attempt to disable it and reset it once more for several times.
Step 3. Begin to Scan your Mobile phone for Analyzing Data.
In this step, you will get a window to tell you click” Start”button to go ahead. Then, return to the cellphone screen, where you will receive a message to choose “Allow “to scan data on your cell phone.
Step 4. Retrieve the Deleted Photo on your PC.
Choose the item “Gallery” to bring back the recovered images, videos. Await the retrieval process now.
1. Do not use your phone when data loss happens, so the data will not be overwritten.
2. It will be far more useful if you store your phone regularly.